This box is pre-wired and ready to go! Hook up your battery and absolutely no additional wiring is needed! It includes a heavy duty quality battery box and the latest 2019 model MPPT 100A solar charge controller.
All wiring is premium marine grade 200°C rated silicone insulated wire.
This box is also compatible with of our mini wind turbines.
- Completely assembled and quality checked in USA.Capable of handling up to 2,400W of solar panel charging (1200W @ 12V DC / 2400W @ 24V DC).
- No exposed wiring. Safe and easy to use.
- MPPT charge controller automatically adapts for up to 50VDC solar input and 12V or 24V battery.
- Temperature switch automatically turns on charge controller cooling fan when needed and automatically turns off cooling fan to avoid battery drain.
- Pre-wired and ready to go: Connect battery with the provided 5/16” ring terminal connections. No crimping, splicing, extra wiring needed.
- Pre-wired MC4 input connectors ready to plug in solar panel(s).
- Easily connect up a Cutting Edge Power mini wind turbine for more charging capacity.
- (2) USB 5V USB Ports can be used for lighting, phone charging, etc.
- Up to 99% efficiency MPPT charge controller, capable of improving system efficiency and prolonging the life of the battery.
- Built-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse polarity protection, and over-load protection.
- 100A terminal block
- 30A circuit breaker instead of a fuse protects the 12V socket and control circuit.
- Big LCD display with all adjustable parameters.
- Clear window allows you to see voltage and charging status even when the box is closed.
- Central locking mechanism allows padlock to prevent theft / vandalism.
- "Solar Only" model has an extra empty storage compartment.
- Large, sturdy wheels for use on smooth surfaces or off-road.
- Molded side handles for easy lifting.
- Extendable metal handle for ease when rolling.
- Perfect for off-grid installations at home, industrial use, commercial use, camping, tailgating, etc.
- Battery voltage: 12VDC
- Maximum rated working current: 100 Amps
- Maximum solar panel voltage input: 50VDC
- USB output:5V/2.4A
- Enclosure internal dimensions: 20.5" L x 12.375" W x 9.5" H
- Enclosure external dimensions: 24.25" L x 15" W x 16.5" H
Frequently Asked Questions:
What size solar panel will this need?
It can use any size solar panel, any combination, up to 100A (0-1200W) (whichever limitation comes first). For example, a max of qty (4) 300W 12V panels. Or, you could also use it with qty (1) 100W 12V solar panel.
Does the battery box come with instructions on how to use it?
Yes, it will come with a complete set of instructions, including instructions for the charge controller and inverter, if equipped.