Cutting Edge Power
12 Volt 440 Amp max surge Wind Turbine & Solar Charge Controller
- Wind turbine contacts rated for 12VDC 300A max continuous current
- Solar contacts rated for 12VDC 100A max continuous current.
- Display shows battery voltage in addition to any other user changeable settings.
- Protect your battery by using this to dump / divert your excess power. Excess power can be diverted to a useful device such as a water heater, space heater, etc or it can be dissipated with dump load resistors.
- Components are mounted on a 3/16" thick non-conductive plate and pre-wired.
- Configurable for wind and solar power.
This charge controller has multiple user adjustable settings including dump point voltage level, end of dump voltage level and length of time in divert mode when dump point voltage is reached.
All control electronics are isolated from high current loads.
The charge controller uses a reliable high current mechanical solenoid relay that can handle high voltage surges.
The non-conductive plate is made in America and designed specifically for this controller. The mounting holes are 1/4" dia. Measures 5" high x 5-1/2" wide.
The charge controller operates on 12VDC, but it can be used to control a 24 or 48 volt battery bank if only one battery is sampled. This configuration is not recommended, but it will work if needed.
- VOLTAGE REQUIREMENT: 12VDC (see note above regarding 24 and 48 volt battery banks)
- MAXIMUM CURRENT RATING: 150A CONTINUOUS / 300A SURGE
- DIMENSIONS: 5"H X 5.5"W X 3.25" THK
- WEIGHT: 1.3 LBS
MANUFACTURE LOCATION: HOUSTON, TEXAS, USA