Easily generate clean power anywhere you go with this mini wind turbine!
Prewired and pre-assembled, this turbine is ready to join your next adventure.
The blades are securely press fit on and locked with set screws.
Thick UV resistant housing and blades are tested in a real engineering wind tunnel.
Different mounting types to suit your application.
- Easy to Install, Portable, & Safe. IP68 waterproof
- Includes built-in diode to prevent backfeed from battery.
- Can connect directly to any 12VDC battery. No charge controller is needed.
- 12V DC and USB output
- Flush mount: Mounts to any wall or panel with (2) 1/8" holes.
- Pipe/tube mount: Mounts to a PVC or similar 3/4" pipe (Turbine mount hole inside diameter is 1.050").
- Perpendicular pipe/tube mount: Mounts on a 1" to 1.25" diameter tube. (Some examples would be on a bicycle, gardening poles, etc.) Includes special grooves to mount on 1/2", 3/4" or 1" square or rectangular tubing. (Some examples would be on an apartment balcony, sign post, etc.)
- Tripod Mount: Includes the mini turbine and a 50" tripod with carry bag. The mini turbine body is designed specifically to quick mount on the tripod. See the 2 ways to mount in the pictures.
- Twister Mount: Includes the Mini Wind Turbine designed to thread onto any standard construction extension pole. Includes one 4-8 Ft Twist lock telescoping pole. Includes one Guy wire ring, (3) Guy wires (high visibility reflective safety rope) and (3) Aluminum stakes to stabilize the pole.
- Generator type: 12 Volt
- Voltage output: 0-30V (Variable based on wind speed)
- Maximum generator power output: 15 watts
- Weight: 1 lb
- Cut in wind speed:
- 2 Blade: Approximately 7 mph*
- 5 Blade: Approximately 5 mph*
- Survival wind speed: 45 mph
- Blade span: 18" swept diameter
- Wind turbine generator with IP68 housing and 12V DC & USB output
- 5 blades
- 5-blade hub
- 2-blade hub
Our technical English/Spanish support is always here to help you!
Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions you might have.
*Charging data determined by actual test results in an engineering wind tunnel. Your results may vary depending on wind velocity, wind direction and other factors.