- No assembly required.
- Easy to Install, Portable, & Safe
- Can connect directly to any 12VDC battery. No charge controller is needed.
- Perpendicular pipe/tube mount: Mount perpendicularly on a 1" to 1.25" diameter tube. (Some examples would be on a bicycle, gardening poles, etc.)
- Composite cover to protect the generator and wiring from the elements.
- Includes diode to prevent backfeed from battery.
- Rotor type: Horizontal axis
- Mount type / size: (2) 1/8" holes
- Generator type: 12 Volt
- Generator Output: 15 watts
- Charging rpm: 1000 RPM+
- Weight: 1 lb
- Cut in wind speed: Approximately 6mph*
- Survival wind speed: 40 mph
This item is still eligible for a 30% tax credit. And it's the perfect opportunity for you to learn and experience with wind energy. One of the ways the world will be powered in the future. These wind turbines performance as well as a big turbine, obviously you won’t get as much power out of these, but they work excellent. You can learn about wind from this item. It’s a good experiment.
Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions you might have. We typically respond within 4 hours or less.
*Charging data determined by actual test results in an engineering wind tunnel. Your results may vary depending on wind velocity, wind direction and other factors.