Featuring a plug and play concept, Cutting Edge Power premium solar generators are the perfect companion for off-grid installations at home, industrial use, commercial use, camping, tailgating, parties, events, construction job sites, etc.
Being able to use your own supplied battery, or use our battery, makes this solar generator one of the least expensive options on the market. Solar generators are an excellent investment for hurricane / natural disaster preparation, backup power for your home, camping, tailgating, medical devices, refrigerators, air conditioners, construction equipment and tools, and more.
This solar generator can be used with any 12V battery. We recommend our deep cycle SLA battery/batteries but any 12V car battery will also work. All connections are made inside the box. Professionally wired in Houston, TX, all you need to do is connect the 5/16" battery ring terminals.
This device can also be used with lithium batteries.
- Up to 1,200W of solar panel MPPT charging
- Pre-wired and ready to go: 5/16" ring battery terminals / Solar Panel connectors. No crimping, splicing, or extra wiring needed.
- Built-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse polarity protection, and over-load protection.
- 12V Sockets with 30A circuit breaker.
- Big LCD display with all adjustable parameters.
- Premium marine grade 200°C rated silicone insulated wire.
- Includes terminals for connecting more external batteries in parallel.
- Supported by Cutting Edge Power, headquartered in the USA, with American technical support and a large array of accessories on our website.
- Assembled in USA, Enclosure made in USA.
- Maximum solar panel voltage input: 23VDC max for charging 12V battery/batteries
- Inverter certifications: ETL listed (UL 458), CE
- (2) Household 110/120VAC / 1PH / 60 HZ 3-prong outlet, modified sine
- Maximum continuous power output: 1,500W
- Maximum surge power output: 3,000W
- (4) USB 5VDC / 2A
- (2) 12V socket, 30A (360W max output)
- (1) Solar panel connector pair
- (1) 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel jack
- Temperature range: -31°F~140°F
- Outside dimensions: 17.6" L x 10.0" W x 10.7" H
- Inside dimensions: 14.0" L x 7.1" W x 9.6" H
I added a LiFEPO4 12v 100ah battery and a 100w solar panel and this generator provides all the power I need going to the beach or camping
I have purchased this unit to make a mobile solar generator for backyard use, camping and emergency. I like that it’s very affordable compared to others like yeti. So far I’ve used it to power backyard LED lights. It is a bit heavy due to having a large deep cycle battery inside.
I use this with a 100ah agm battery to run a refrigerator in the back of my jeep when I'm overlanding. I can charge multiple things at once with this unit. It's nice having the 1500 inverter to run 110 if I need to. I keep my battery charged with 100w renogy solar panel and the solar charge controller works well. I would recommend this product. Yes they offered me a whopping 3 dollar gift card for a written review.