Power a mini fridge, air conditioner, electric tools, BBQ equipment, medical devices, laptops, mobile phones, USB devices, and more!
Why Pure Sine?
Pure sine inverters have low harmonic distortion and clean power like utility-supplied electricity. Inductive loads like microwave ovens and motors run faster, quieter and cooler on pure sine inverters than they do on modified sine inverters. They also allow these devices to last longer.
This box is pre-wired and ready to go! Hook up your battery and absolutely no additional wiring is needed! It includes a 1500W pure sine inverter, tough marine quality battery box and the latest model MPPT 100A solar charge controller. The battery is not included, but the box is designed to be used with any 12VDC battery. We recommend group 24-31 sizes, but almost any size will fit. Deep cycle batteries can be picked up at Walmart or your local auto store. This device can also be used with lithium batteries.
All wiring is premium marine grade 200°C rated silicone insulated wire.
- MPPT Charge controller capable of handling up to 2,400W of solar panel charging (1200W @ 12V DC / 2400W @ 24V DC).
- Pre-wired and ready to go: all you need to do is connect your battery with the provided 5/16” ring terminal connections. No crimping, splicing, extra wiring needed.
- Solar panel input connectors ready to plug in solar panel(s).
- Easily connect up to two Cutting Edge Power mini wind turbines for more charging capacity.
- USB 5V USB Ports can be used for lighting, phone charging, etc.
- Up to 99% efficiency MPPT charge controller, capable of improving system efficiency and prolonging the life of the battery.
- Built-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse polarity protection, and over-load protection.
- 30A circuit breaker instead of a fuse protects the 12V sockets.
- Big LCD display with all adjustable parameters.
- Perfect for off-grid installations at home, industrial use, commercial use, camping, tailgating, etc.
- Assembled in USA, Enclosure made in USA.
- Enclosure built for rugged environments with an impact resistance down to -20°F, and unaffected by acid, gas, oil, as well as, UV exposure.
- Battery voltage: 12VDC
- Maximum rated working current: 100 Amps
- Maximum solar panel voltage input: 46VDC max for charging 24V battery, 23VDC max for charging 12V battery
- USB output:5V/3A
- Charge controller working temperature: -31°F~140°F
- Enclosure internal dimensions: 14.0" L x 7.1" W x 9.6" H
- Enclosure external dimensions: 17.6" L x 10.0" W x 10.7" H
- Inverter Specifications:
- 2 AC 110V outlets, 1500W continuous, 3000W peak output pure sine
- 2 Smart USB ports, DC 5V 2A output
- Circuit protection: Input over-voltage/ under-voltage protection, Output short-circuit,over-load,over-current,over-temperature protection, Full isolation voltage protection and built-in fuses to protect your devices.
Love the solar generator, played around a bit and it powered everything. Instructions not super clear for a layperson. Wasn't 100% sure how to hook it up (was black to black and red to red too easy? I was worried) and since it's an emergency back up should I just unhook the battery until I need it (I did) or is there a way to have it all hooked up but OFF so it' snot charging and draining while in storage. A contractor or professional may know all of that, my wife and I not so much....that being said 100% recommend and will buy more in the future!