Featuring a plug and play concept, Cutting Edge Power premium solar generators are the perfect companion for off-grid installations at home, industrial use, commercial use, camping, tailgating, parties, events, construction job sites, etc.
Being able to use your own supplied battery, or use our battery, makes this solar generator one of the least expensive options on the market. Solar generators are an excellent investment for hurricane / natural disaster preparation, backup power for your home, camping, tailgating, medical devices, refrigerators, air conditioners, construction equipment and tools, and more.
This solar generator can be used with any 12V battery. We recommend our deep cycle SLA battery/batteries but any 12V car battery will also work. All connections are made inside the box. Professionally wired in Houston, TX, all you need to do is connect the 5/16" battery ring terminals.
This device can also be used with AGM, Gel, lithium, or lithium iron phosphate LiFePO4 batteries.
- Capable of handling up to 1,200W of solar panel MPPT charging
- Pre-wired and ready to go: 5/16" ring battery terminals / Solar Panel connectors. No crimping, splicing, or extra wiring needed.
- Includes our new innovative through-wall post terminals for connecting more batteries in parallel, or other 12V devices.
- Cutting Edge Power basic wall charger included.
- Built-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse polarity protection, and over-load protection.
- (2) 12V Sockets with 30A circuit breaker.
- Big LCD display with all adjustable parameters.
- Premium marine grade 200°C rated silicone insulated wire.
- Supported by Cutting Edge Power, headquartered in the USA, with American technical support and a large array of accessories on our website.
- Assembled in USA, Enclosure made in USA.
- Maximum solar panel voltage input: 23VDC max for charging 12V battery/batteries. 46VDC max for charging 24V batteries.
- (2) USB 5VDC / 2A
- (2) 12V socket, 30A (360W max output)
- (1) Solar panel connector pair
- (1) 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel jack
- Temperature range: -31°F~140°F (Note: charging discharging any chemistry battery below 0°F is not recommended. Consult factory for extreme low temp options).
- Outside dimensions: 17.6" L x 10.0" W x 10.7" H
- Inside dimensions: 14.0" L x 7.1" W x 9.6" H
I was given this as a Christmas present, as well as the 100 ah SLA AGM battery sold on Cuttingedgepower.com. I can't express how pleased I am with this product. I do a lot of off-roading and camping, and got this to power my camping fridge, heated blanket, tools, etc. I looked at other big brand solar generators, and it seemed all I was going to get out of one of those brands was a fancy box, and twice the price. I am a generator mechanic and work with wiring frequently. I can say that this box was built professionally, with high quality components. I could have certainly built this box, but it is nice to buy something "done" sometimes. My only slight gripe is that it is not water proof. I know I could have bought the "fortress," but that was too big for my truck bed when it is loaded with gear. This will be living its life in my truck bed, so I had to improvise another box to keep it in (as noted in the photos). I have already recommended this product to friends, and I would not hesitate to purchase from Cutting Edge Power again!
Great product, communication with cutting edge was prompt and professional.I would and have recommended to my friends.
Taking into consideration the price of each separate material used to build the box I though it was a bit pricey. Where it's great is that if you don't know how to put it together yourself is very convenient to have it. And to be honest it works perfect. It does everything it claims to do, protect and charge your lithium batteries fast and you'll be a happy camper.
It’s nice, it does what it supposed to do, all you have to do is add your own inverter and a battery to it and you have a solar generator.
The wiring is great and very clean. I'd say it's barely worth the price. The DC port covers keeping popping open on their own, a little annoying, I'll give it time to settle. Charge controller is great, though is slightly offset when it was mounted onto the box. OCD kickin' in.