Just add solar panels and batteries!
Featuring a plug and play concept, Cutting Edge Power premium solar generators are the perfect companion for off-grid installations at home, industrial use, commercial use, camping, tailgating, parties, events, construction job sites, etc.
Being able to use your own supplied battery, or use our battery, makes this solar generator one of the least expensive options on the market. Solar generators are an excellent investment for hurricane / natural disaster preparation, backup power for your home, camping, tailgating, medical devices, refrigerators, air conditioners, construction equipment and tools, and more.
This solar generator can be used with any 12V battery. We recommend our deep cycle SLA battery/batteries but any 12V car battery will also work. Professionally wired in Houston, TX, all you need to do is connect the 5/16" battery ring terminals.
This device can also be used with 4S 12.8V lithium iron phosphate LiFePO4 batteries.
- Holds up to (2) 100Ah SLA batteries. More batteries can be added via our expansion box.
- Inverter ratings are based on continuous output. Surge output is 2x continuous.
- Capable of handling up to 1,200W of solar panel MPPT charging
- Pre-wired and ready to go: 5/16" ring battery terminals / Solar Panel connectors. No crimping, splicing, or extra wiring needed.
- Built-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse polarity protection, and over-load protection.
- 12V Socket with 30A circuit breaker.
- Big LCD display with all adjustable parameters.
- Premium marine grade 200°C rated silicone insulated wire.
- Includes terminals for connecting more external batteries in parallel.
- Supported by Cutting Edge Power, headquartered in the USA, with American technical support and a large array of accessories on our website.
- Assembled in USA.
- Maximum solar panel voltage input: 23VDC max for charging 12V battery/batteries
- Temperature range: -31°F~140°F
- Outside dimensions: 23"L x 14.5"W x 21"H
- Inside dimensions: 21"L x 12"W x 10"H
Note: Inverter color may vary.