Our Cutting Edge Power heavy duty solar panel mounts are designed to help you get the maximum life out of your solar panels. Most solar panels have a lifetime around 25 years, so we know you need a mount that's up to the task. Heavy duty 1/4" steel, welded in USA and coated with a tough industrial paint, these mounts will make any ground solar array very solid.
Easy to install, the bracket simply U bolts (supplied) to your ground mounted pipe (not supplied). A 2" pipe (not supplied) can then be u bolted (supplied) to the bracket and rails (supplied) attached.
- All hardware and rails included, the only thing you supply is the ground pipe and the 2" pipe!
- Built to last, welded in USA from heavy duty steel.
- Strut channel welded to the front to bolt a wiring junction box.
- Easily adjust the angle of your panels.
- Assemble in minutes (after ground pipe is installed).
The bracket included in this set can mount to all of the following ground pipe sizes:
4" PIPE: 4-1/2" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
6" PIPE: 6-5/8" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
INCLUDED ITEMS (BRACKET ONLY):
- (1) Mount bracket
- (2) 2" Pipe U bolts for holding the horizontal pipe
- (2) 4" Pipe U bolts
- (2) 6" Pipe U bolts
INCLUDED ITEMS (BRACKET AND RAIL KIT):
- Items in the above "Bracket only" list
- (5) 120"L strut channel (See photo for dimensions)
- (5) 2" Pipe strap brackets to attach rails
- (16) sets of hardware to mount panels to rails
TYPICAL RECOMMENDED NUMBER OF SOLAR PANELS:
(6) LARGE (325W) PANELS
(12) SMALL (100W) PANELS
Note: Due to our ongoing efforts to always offer free domestic shipping, THIS ITEM WILL ARRIVE IN SEPARATE SHIPMENTS. The shipments may or may not arrive on the same day(s). Please contact us if it has been over a week since you received one of the shipments and you are still missing parts.