When connected to solar panels this solar converter can power 12V electrical devices with no batteries.
This device is 100% compatible with any 12V inverter (pure sine or modified sine), phone chargers, lights, motors, etc.
It features standard MC4 solar panel connector inputs and a 12V cigarette socket output and a 12V 5/16" terminal output. Additional solar panels can be wired in parallel to increase capacity. No batteries are included or required to operate the adapter, making it an ultimate portable power device. Perfect for camping, tailgating, construction work, remote agriculture, etc.
Don’t forget, we also offer an MC4 solar panel adapter with USB outputs.
Also usable with emu, car audio, LED strip lights, monitoring system, trolling motors, electronic systems and DIY etc.
- Voltage Input: 18-35 VDC
- Maximum output power: 1200W
- Input Connector Type: MC4 Solar Panel Connector
- Power Output: 12VDC regulated
- 12VDC Cigarette Plug
- 12VDC 5/16" Post Terminals
- Efficiency: up to 95%
- Protection: Over-load, Over-current, Over-temperature, Short-circuit, Over-voltage.
- Environmental protection: Solid state design: Shock proof, water resistant, dust resistant