Introducing our new MICRO Wind Turbine Generator, an innovative micro wind turbine that generates up to 30 Watts output to charge your devices while you are at home or backpacking to your favorite place! This power generator is highly reliable and keeps you powered up on the go. With this device, you can charge your LED lights, camera, phone, personal electronics and batteries even in off-grid areas!
The portable micro wind turbine can generate a maximum output of 30 watts, depending on the wind speed. The device has a 12V DC power output and a USB output, which makes it highly convenient to charge your devices.
What's new for 2024?
- Maximum power output is DOUBLED, from 15W to 30W output.
- New thumb screws speed up quick deployment and takedown.
- Improved magnetic hub attachment makes blades easy to swap.
Easy to Use:
Pre-assembled and prewired - The hub is magnetic and attaches to the turbine quickly. Once the hub is attached, it can be locked with the supplied locknuts, which ensures the safety of the blades in case of strong winds.
One of the main features of our wind turbine is that it is waterproof. The international ingress protection rating of IP65 means that this power generator is able to withstand heavy rain without any damage. In addition, it is also resistant to sand, dirt and dust, which makes it ideal for use on boats and beaches.
This device is a must-have for all the engineering buffs out there! Show it off to your friends and family and make them jealous of your device! You can power up the dying batteries of your friends on camping trips and save the day.
Inside diameter: Mounts to a PVC or similar 3/4" pipe (Turbine mount hole inside diameter is 1.050").
- Generator type: 12 Volt
- Voltage output: 0-30V (Variable based on wind speed)
- Maximum generator power output: 30 watts
- Weight: 1.25 lb
- Cut in wind speed:
- 2 Blade: Approximately 7 mph*
- 5 Blade: Approximately 5 mph*
- Maximum wind speed: 45 mph
- Blade span: 18" swept diameter
- Wind turbine generator with IP65 housing and 12V DC & USB output
- 5 blades
- 5-blade hub
- 2-blade hub
*Charging data determined by actual test results in an engineering wind tunnel. Your results may vary depending on wind velocity, wind direction and other factors.