Ultra-lightweight and designed specifically for charge speed and portability, this adapter is perfect for quickly charging your high drain devices like a laptop, drone or tablet at up to 100W.
Nowadays regular old USB doesn't cut it. This USB-C Power Delivery adapter packs an extra punch at up to 100W max output out of a single port. This adapter is extremely powerful and still lightweight, which makes it perfect for camping, backpacking, hiking, and travel! The aluminum housing means it can take a beating, which makes it great for an emergency power supply after a natural disaster.
- Ultra-lightweight and mini design makes it perfect for space saving, like when backpacking. This adapter is pocket sized and it's our most portable USB-C adapter
- Capable of step-up or step-down (can provide 20V output even if solar panel input is less than 20V)!
- Power Delivery means the latest industry standard USB-C port with the protocols to charge nearly any smartphone, or tablet. The built-in Power Delivery system on the USB-C port intuitively gauges the maximum charge rate for devices requiring up to 100W to provide enough power to charge a compatible iPhone to 50% in 30 minutes — without the fear of overloading the unit!
- Designed to work in the hot sun! An all-aluminum housing keeps the internal regulator cool so you can truly harness the power of the sun.
- Compatible with almost all 12V solar panels
- Minimum Input Voltage: 5V DC
- Absolute Maximum Input voltage (solar panel Voc): 24V DC
- Recommended Input Voltage Range (solar panel Vmp): 10-23V DC
- Minimum solar panel capacity: 10W (Input solar panel Watts should be 2x the power requirement of the device to be charged)
- Maximum solar panel capacity: N/A
- (1) USB-C Port, 100W Max
- USB protocol: USB-C Power Delivery 2.0 Power Delivery 3.0 (PPS), Qualcomm QC 3.0, QC 4+
- Output voltage capability:
- Power Delivery (USB-C only)
- 5V 4.5A
- 9V 2.0A
- 15V 3.0A
- 20V 5.0A
- Charging notes:
- Ensure your USB-C cable is rated for high current charging. Most cables do not allow charging up to 100W.
- Wire 12V solar panels in parallel with splitters, not series.
- Operating temperature range: -40F to 100F (-40C to 38C)
- Idle power dissipation: 1W
- Dimensions: 2"L x 1"W x 1"H
- Weight: 2 oz