1) Limited Battery Warranty
This limited warranty is applicable exclusively to you, the initial buyer, and is non-transferable to anyone who might acquire your battery from you within the warranty period.
This is not an all-encompassing warranty. The specific warranty laid out below is solely extended to you. Cutting Edge Power LLC disclaims all other warranties, whether they're expressed or implied, which includes but is not limited to:
- Warranties implied by merchantability
- Fitness for a specific purpose
2) Limited Battery Warranty Coverage
- The warranty commences on the delivery date (carrier drop off).
- It expires at the end of the warranty period stated in the product listing on CuttingEdgePower.com.
- The duration of your Limited Warranty varies among products, refer to the product on our website at CuttingEdgePower.com to determine yours.
- If the battery fails during the free replacement period, Cutting Edge Power will replace it at no cost to the original buyer.
- The coverage ends at the termination of the applicable warranty period or earlier if you sell or otherwise transfer ownership of the vehicle where the product was installed. This includes any potential warranties like the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a specific purpose.
- This warranty doesn't cover batteries that fail due to misuse, abuse, low fluid level, freezing, incorrect installation, or other defective parts causing damage to the battery.
- If the battery fails within the free replacement period due to a defect in materials or workmanship (not just discharged), it will be replaced with the same model battery free of charge. If the same model is unavailable, a battery of a similar type and quality will be provided.
- Battery replacement applies only to the original purchaser, and it is based on the actual number of months of service provided by the battery being replaced. (Partial months are treated as full).
3) What the Limited Battery Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty doesn't apply to:
- Discharged batteries that can be recharged and returned to service
- Labor costs for battery removal and installation
- Labor costs for other damage or repair caused by the battery
- Batteries that have been tampered with, frozen, or damaged due to negligence or misuse
- Batteries damaged by fire, wreckage, accidents, or explosion
- Batteries with electrolyte other than that recommended by the factory or with an additive
- Batteries that fail due to a faulty electrical system
- Batteries smaller than those specified by Cutting Edge Power for use in a solar generator application or operating with an undersized solar generator
- Batteries used in applications for which they were not designed
- Batteries installed and/or charged incorrectly
- Reversed DC polarity
- Incorrect DC wiring
- Operation in a wet environment
4) Geographical Limitations and Consequential Damages
- This warranty does not cover failures that occur outside the United States.
- Service calls, lost time, inconvenience, loss of use of the solar generator/vehicle, lost wages, lost profits, or any other incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded from this warranty.
5) Limited Battery Warranty Service Procedure
- You must present the original order number, along with the battery, when seeking a replacement under this warranty.
- Email Support@CuttingEdgePower.com prior to any warranty service being performed.
**NOTE:** Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
6) Dispute Resolution
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this warranty shall
be dealt with in accordance with the laws of the state where Cutting Edge Power LLC is located.
**NOTE:** Unless otherwise precluded by law, this limited warranty shall require no more than the replacement of the subject battery free.
7) Transferability of Warranty
- This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
1) Limited Battery Warranty