What about lithium batteries?
We have 2 standard charge controllers:
100A (1200W) MPPT
- Has a screen with battery voltage, parameters, etc.
- Max input solar voltage is 23V
- Not waterproof
- Works with SLA, lead acid, AGM, Lithium Iron Phosphate, LiFePO4
20A (260W) MPPT
- LED indicators, no screen. A remote can be purchased separately that will show all parameters as well as voltage, etc.
- Max input solar voltage 72V
- 100% waterproof
- Works with SLA, lead acid, AGM, Lithium Iron Phosphate, LiFePO4, as well as our Cutting Edge Power Lithium Nickel Cobalt high performance Lithium ion batteries.
The Trailblazer, Scout and Base model solar generators are equipped with the 100A MPPT charge controller as standard.
The Fortress solar generator includes dual (2) 20A MPPT Charge controllers for a max solar input of 40A or (520W).
The 100A MPPT charge controller can be swapped with the 20A MPPT Charge controller. Just let us know and we will make notes in our system. There is no additional charge for this.
Please make sure to distinguish if you are needing a system for Lithium Iron Phosphate aka LiFePO4, or Lithium Nickel Cobalt.