Política de privacidad
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Cutting Edge Power
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Cutting Edge Power, 1320 FM 100, Honey Grove TX 75446, United States
CUTTING EDGE POWER INC APPLICATION SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE: You and your assignees whom you agree shall be bound by this Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") set forth herein shall have the non-exclusive right to use the enclosed software program (the "Program"). The Program and its related documentation are copyrighted. You may not modify, reverse engineer or translate the Program or related documentation without the prior written consent of CUTTING EDGE POWER INCORPORATED (CUTTING EDGE POWER INC). YOU MAY NOT USE, COPY, MODIFY OR TRANSFER THE PROGRAM OR DOCUMENTATION, OR ANY COPY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
2. TERM: This license is effective until terminated. You may terminate it by uninstalling the Program and documentation and all copies thereof. This license will also terminate if you fail to comply with any terms or condition of this Agreement. You agree, upon such termination, to remove all copies of the Program and documentation.
3. LIMITED WARRANTY: THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULT AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS ASSUMED BY YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT CUTTING EDGE POWER INC OR ITS DEALERS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION, FURTHER, CUTTING EDGE POWER INC DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE PROGRAM IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS OR OTHERWISE, AND YOU RELY ON THE PROGRAM AND RESULTS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE ABOVE IS THE ONLY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED THAT IS MADE BY CUTTING EDGE POWER INC ON THIS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT. THE WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY CUTTING EDGE POWER INC AND ALL OTHER PARTIES INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF THIS PROGRAM. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
NEITHER CUTTING EDGE POWER INC NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THIS PROGRAM SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH PRODUCT EVEN IF CUTTING EDGE POWER INC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. MISC.: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and shall insure to the benefit of CUTTING EDGE POWER INC and its successors, administrators, heirs, and assigns.
6. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS THE COMPLETED AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND SUPERCEDES ALL PROPOSALS OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, VERBAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN THE PARTIES RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, please contact in writing:
CUTTING EDGE POWER INC, 1320 FM 100 Honey Grove, Texas 75446-5283