Requiring only minimal assembly (attaching blades to hub), this is a highly engineered premium wind turbine built with high quality parts. Assembled in the USA, many of the components are domestic.
- Designed and assembled in Houston, TX and Dallas, TX, USA.
- Tough, thick UV resistant housing and blades, tested in a real engineering wind tunnel.
- Automatic wiring slip ring so you don't have to worry about tangled wires.
- IP-65 dust and water proof.
- Heavy duty Zinc-plated steel ball bearing for yaw movement, allows the turbine to adjust to any wind direction in a downwind configuration.
- Includes built-in diode to prevent backfeed from battery.
- Rotor Type: Horizontal axis
- Yaw Axis (wind direction): 360 degrees
- Wind Configuration: Downwind.
- Mount Hole Inside Diameter: 1.06"
- Suggested Mount Tube:
- 3/4" PVC pipe (1.050" Actual outside diameter) schedule 40 or 80
- 3/4" steel pipe (1.050" Actual outside diameter) schedule 40
- Power Output:
- 0-36DVC open circuit voltage.
- USB, standard 5VDC 2A for USB charging phones, tablets, etc. Using the latest USB identification circuit, the USB output is perfectly compatible with Iphones, Android phones, Ipad, etc.
- Maximum Generator Output: 33 watts
- Cut in Wind Speed:
- 5 Blade (18" Swept diameter): Approximately 6 mph*
- Survival Wind Speed: 45 mph
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 120°F
- Turbine Weight: 3 lb
- Cable dimensions: 9 feet.
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- Wind turbine
- 5 Blades + hub kit
- USB output cable with USB LED light.
- 12V output cable.
- Manual download link
Our technical English/Spanish support is always here to help you!
This Turbine is the perfect tool if you are trying to determine if a larger turbine is feasible for your area. According to its performance, you can pinpoint exactly where your larger sized turbine should be located.
This Turbine is also an excellent topic for academic discussion. Renewable energy and energy independence are the way of the future.
*Charging data determined by actual test results in an engineering wind tunnel. Your results may vary depending on wind velocity, wind direction and other factors.
Not fully been able...
...to try it yet in sufficient wind, but the whole thing 3d printed looks awesome. Looking forward to giving it a good run.