Designed to handle the most rugged environments, our Overlanding Solar Generator is perfect for your next adventure!
- Includes a DC-DC dual charge controller with solar MPPT input as well as vehicle alternator input
- DUAL INPUT: Priority charges from the vehicle battery/alternator, and second priority from solar panel, no relay or switching required.
- Direct truck/vehicle alternator input - 50A Anderson connector
- Standard solar panel input connectors
- (1) 12V Anderson Alternator input/output connector protected by a 50A circuit breaker
- (3) 12V cigarette sockets protected by a 30A circuit breaker
- 100% compatible with SLA, lead acid, AGM, or LiFePO4 lithium batteries.
- Red and black post terminals connect directly to battery connecting external batteries, inverters, and other devices.
- Solar generator assembled and quality checked in USA.
- Overall dimensions: 18"L x 11"W x 12-1/4"H
- Internal dimensions (battery space): 14"L x 7-1/8"W x 9-5/8"H
- Solar input voltage: 16.0 - 25.0 V DC
- Max charging current: 20A / 40A
- Battery chemistry: AGM/Gel, Lead Acid, SLA, Calcium, and LiFePO4