- Output: 12 Volts DC @ 1000 RPM
- Voltage output: 0-50VDC
- Maximum Generator Output: 15 watts
- Optimized for wind turbine speeds (it requires significantly lower RPMs to generate power than most motors/generators)
- 1/8" (3mm shaft diameter)
- The shaft has a flat spot for attaching the blade
- Generates 12 Volts at 1000 rpm
- Two 3/16 spade terminals for power connection
- Includes separate blocking diode
Seems to be the same motor/generator as sold be another Amazon vendor (you can do a search and find my review for that one). Same housing and performance, but this one comes with a blocking diode and sleeves for spade connectors.
As described. However, it may be more difficult to turn than most and not as smooth as some. I found it to have somewhat of a vibration. For the money, it seems to work well.
A solid generator, definitely made well, would buy again.
nice motor. using it for various projects. not too noisy at over 3000 rpm and well made.