One of our most popular solar products, our solar panel weatherproof cable entry is perfect for speeding up your next solar project! Ideal for routing the cables while mounting solar panels on vehicles, boats, roofs, buildings, sheds, etc.
- Solar panel connectors pre-assembled, pre-wired and ready to install
- 1/8" thick heavy duty UV resistant housing, thicker than all equivalent housings available.
- Thick silicone o-rings seal better and last longer than typical nitrile rubber gaskets
- Gasket channel allows better adhesion and a dedicated place for adhesive for a perfect seal.
- Heavy duty 10 AWG copper THHN wire with nylon jacket for easy routing, 5FT (5+5+5+5 = 20FT total)
- 3/16" thick flange includes (4) pilot hole indentions for screws, if needed.
- Assembled in USA, housing made in USA
- Max ratings (per solar panel connector):
- 1000V DC
- 30A DC
- Max recommended temperature range: -40°C / -40°F to 55°C / 131°F
- Gasket type: Silicone rubber
- STANDARD: Includes orange Wago connectors (similar to traditional wire nuts, except easier to use)
- WITH CONNECTORS: Includes solar panel connectors on both ends as shown.
Thanks for item and speedy delivery
Even though I ended up just using the connectors and not the housing LOL, I found it to be well built and sturdy enough for the task at hand. What I need now are rubber boots that protect the connectors when nothing is plugged into them. PS Cutting Edge, I have a brilliant product idea if you want to dominate a niche that doesn't even exist yet.
Used these at cabin on river and work great. Attached to metal siding and siliconed around it because does not come with gasket or sealant.
Heavy duty thick plastic; much stronger than similar products. Has 2 sets of #10 wires connected in parallel to the 2 sets of connectors, so it should be good for about 60 amps. I connected the 2 sets of 10 gauge wire to 6 gauge wire to feed power from four 100 watt solar panels to a Bogart solar controller.