Cutting Edge Power
100-Watt 12 Volt solar panel
High in power but sleek in size, this 100W solar panel is the perfect item for off-grid applications. Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space. With a set of MC4 connectors coming directly off the panel, connecting withother panels is a breeze.
- High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500Wh per day(depending on the availability of sunlight).
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensureexcellent performance in low-light environments.
- Monocrystalline panels come with high-efficiency solar cells (peak: 22%) that help increase space efficiency.
- Easy Installation
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa).
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95%efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
- 5-year material and workmanship warranty.
- 100-Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel, IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
- Panel Leads (Pair): 12AWG IP67Rated waterproof MC4 connectors
- Maximum Power: 100W, Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 2.5V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A
- Weight: 16.5lbs
- Dimensiones: 47 X 21.3 X 1.4 In
Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions you might have. We typically respond within 4 hours or less.
MANUFACTURE LOCATION: HOUSTON, TEXAS, USA