Weighing in at just over 2 lbs, this mini PowerHouse 75 is perfect for backpacking, hiking, chillin' at the beach, or working on-the-go!
- Absolutely no adapters, dongles, connectors, etc. other than the included wall charger.
- Plug your solar panel directly into this box!
- Plug your mini wind turbine directly into this box!
- 75Wh of clean green lithium ion power.
- Charge or power laptops, phones, cameras, tablets, LED lighting, or anything that uses a household 3 prong plug or USB.
- Perfect for camping, outdoors, vacations, road trips, remote job sites, and charging household items
- Up to about 6-8 hours of phone charging with NO wind or solar.
- Designed and assembled in USA with foreign and domestic components.
- 110VAC/1PH/60HZ Household 3 prong plug, 150W max, modified sine
- Dual USB 5V (1A + 2.1A)
- 12.6V DC nominal cigarette socket (Variable from 9.0-12.6V DC)
- All outputs protected by a 15A circuit breaker
- Included Wall charger (5.5mm x 2.1mm socket)
- Charge time (25W): 3 hours
- Cutting Edge Power Mini Wind Turbine (plugs into cigarette socket)
- Charge time (15W max): 5 hours
- Almost ANY Solar panel (21V max). Plug directly into MC4 solar panel connectors on box
- Internal charge controller for Solar Panel(s)
- Charge time (30W): 2.5 hours
- Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Nominal voltage: 12V 75Wh (6.8Ah) high performance* lithium ion battery pack
- Fully charged (100%) voltage: 12.6V DC
- Fully discharged (0%) voltage: 9.0V DC
- Lifecycles: 800+ (depending on usage). Battery pack is user replaceable with Cutting Edge Power battery packs only.
- Protection: Full Battery Management Protection with over-charge protection, over-discharge voltage protection, High current charge and discharge protection
- Operating ambient temperature: 32°F / 0°C to 104°F / 40°C
- Dimensions: 4-1/4" wide x 7" long x 5-1/4" tall
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
*High Performance batteries: Watt hours calculated at 11.1V. When comparing solar generators like this, make sure you are comparing watt hours at the nominal voltage (around 12V, in this case 11.1V). Some manufacturers use the CELL voltage (Typ. 3.7V) to obtain fictionally higher watt hours.
Compared with traditional batteries, Cutting Edge Power lithium ion batteries charge faster, last longer, have a higher power density (more battery life) and are lighter. They have proven to be superior against lead acid, NiCd, AND lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries for wind and solar applications. Safe. Compatible. Powerful.