12VDC / 24VDC 50A Smart and Portable Battery Box with USB.
It includes a tough marine quality battery box and the latest 2018 model 50A solar charge controller. The battery is not included, but the box is designed to be used with any 12VDC group 24-31 sized batteries which can be picked up at Walmart or your local auto store.
We recommend a Deep cycle batteries because they typically last a lot longer for wind/solar applications and they’re more durable.
This box is also designed to be used with up to two of our mini wind turbines which can be purchased.
- Capable of handling up to 1,200W of solar panel charging.
- Pre-wired and ready to go with only a 5/16” ring terminal positive and negative connection to the battery required.
- Heavy-duty grade battery box for Automotive, Marine, and RV batteries for group 24-31 sized batteries.
- Easily connect up to two Cutting Edge Power mini wind turbines for more charging capacity.
- 5V USB output can be used for lighting, phone charging, etc.
- PWM charging mode, capable of improving system efficiency and prolonging the life of the battery.
- Built-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse polarity protection, and over-load protection
- Big LCD display with all adjustable parameters.
- Easy to set up and operate with a User's Manual included.
- Suitable for home, industrial, commercial use, etc.
- Assembled in USA, Enclosure made in USA.
- Enclosure built for rugged environments with an impact resistance down to -20°F, and unaffected by acid, gas, oil, as well as, UV exposure.
- Enclosure features patented locking tabs to fasten the lid to the base securely and an adjustable divider to accommodate various group sizes.
- Limits battery movement and protects against accidental shorting of battery terminals, as well as, collects battery acid and allows adequate ventilation.
- Enclosure certified and tested to meet United States Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183.420, American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-10.7
- Voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC
- Maximum rated working current: 50 Amp
- USB output:5V/3A
- Self-consume:<10mA, or, less than 0.12 Watts
- Charge controller working temperature: -31°F~140°F
- Enclosure internal dimensions: 14.0" L x 7.1" W x 9.6" H
- Enclosure external dimensions: 17.6" L x 10.0" W x 10.7" H