Cutting Edge Power
12 Volt 200 Amp Wind Turbine Charge Controller with Rectifier
- 12VDC 200 Amp continuous current rating. (2400W)
- Display shows current battery voltage
- Protect your battery by using this to dump / divert your excess power. Excess power can be diverted to our safe temperature dump load resistors.
- Components are mounted on a 3/16" non-conductive plate and pre-wired.
- Includes 150 Amp 3 phase AC to DC rectifier.
- This charge controller has multiple user adjustable settings including high voltage (dump load engaged) and low voltage (battery charging re-engaged).
The non-conductive plate is made in America and designed specifically for this controller. The mounting holes are 1/4" dia. Measures 7-1/2" high x 5-1/2" wide.
The charge controller operates on 12VDC, but it can be used to control a 24 or 48 volt battery bank if only one battery is sampled. This configuration is not recommended, but it will work if needed.
- VOLTAGE REQUIREMENT: 12VDC (see note above regarding 24 and 48 volt battery banks)
- BATTERY CHEMISTRY: DEFAULT LEAD ACID, ADJUSTABLE FOR LIFEPO4, LITHIUM ION, AGM, GEL
- MAXIMUM CURRENT RATING: 200A CONTINUOUS
- DIMENSIONS: 5"H X 7"W X 3.25" THK
- WEIGHT: 1.5 LBS
- MANUFACTURED IN HOUSTON, TEXAS, USA