Simplify your setup with these plug and play grid tie inverters! Small enough to mount on your solar panel or near your homes outlet, these grid tie inverters require no settings, no programming, and no additional setup. Truly plug and play, it plugs into any 3 prong household outlet. We recommend a maximum of 4 per household circuit.
Fine print: Do not attempt to plug this into a 2 prong outlet without a ground. This is a grid tied inverter, meaning it must be connected to the grid to function. It cannot be used as a backup system when your power is out. For backup systems, we recommend our off grid solar generators.
Why grid tied?
Sending solar power back to the grid not only helps offset your electricity bill, but some areas will even let you make profit if you generate enough power.
- Input rating: 260W max @ 18-50V DC
- Output rating: 250W max @ 90-130V DC (110/120V)
- Grid requirement: Standard residential / commercial 110/120 V AC 3-prong receptacle, 1-phase, 60 Hz
- Maximum operating temperature: 60 deg C
- Weatherproof rating: IP55