Simplify your setup with these plug and play grid tie inverters! Small enough to mount on your solar panel or near your homes outlet, these grid tie inverters require no settings, no programming, and no additional setup. Truly plug and play, it plugs into any 3 prong household outlet. We recommend a maximum of 4 per household circuit. This grid tie inverter includes island protection. Island protection means if your grid connection is down, the inverter shuts off. This is a safety feature to prevent repairment from being exposed to live voltage. The inverter requires an active grid connection before it can start sending solar power back to the grid.
- Maximum 260W AC output power
- Just plug directly into any wall receptacle! Waterproof 3 prong plugs straight into your wall outlet or an extension cord
- Pre-wired, plug and play, no special modifications or wiring required.
- Super-compact form factor
Fine print: Do not attempt to plug this into a 2 prong outlet without a ground. This is a grid tied inverter, meaning it must be connected to the grid to function. It cannot be used as a backup system when your power is out. For backup systems, we recommend our off grid solar generators.
Why grid tied? Sending solar power back to the grid not only helps offset your electricity bill, but some areas will even let you make profit if you generate enough power.
- Input rating: 260W max @ 18-50V DC
- MPPT rating: 24-40V DC
- Output rating: 260W max @ 90-130V DC (110/120V)
- Grid requirement: Standard residential / commercial 110/120 V AC 3-prong receptacle, 1-phase, 60 Hz
- Maximum operating temperature: 35 deg C / 95 deg F (Higher ambient temperature requires cooling such as a fan, etc.)
- Minimum operating temperature: -40 deg C / -40 deg F
- Maximum number of inverters per 15A household circuit: 7
- Maximum number of inverters per 20A household circuit: 9
- Efficiency: 90-99%
- Weatherproof rating: IP55