Easily and accurately pinpoint the cause of a disabled turbine or reduced wind turbine output with our all-new 3 phase voltmeter. This device is a huge time saver for small wind turbine troubleshooting. Fully digital and automatic, this device is accurate to +/- 2%. This voltmeter can be permanently installed with the predrilled mounting holes, or it can be thrown in your toolbox for portable use.
- Identify "missing legs" in your 3-wire 3 phase wind turbine wiring.
- Identify uneven wind turbine output, indicating a need for maintenance.
- Identify the wind turbine's voltage upstream from the rectifier instead of blindly replacing a rectifier.
- Requires a standard household 110/120V AC power source.
- Post terminal connections for fast or permanent wire termination.
|Measurement type (application):||
3 Phase wind turbines, wind generators, hydro turbines, and other low voltage renewable energy devices.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR 240VAC/3PH/60HZ OR 480VAC/3PH/60HZ MEASUREMENT.
|Measurement range:||0-300V AC|
|Operating temperature range:||-10C to 65C|
Typical troubleshooting use cases:
- No wind turbine output
- Lower than usual wind turbine output
- Excessive voltage drop from turbine to electrical panel
- Identifying a damaged or defective rectifier
- Identifying damaged or defective wire connectors