Cutting Edge Power's super easy maintenance and durable wind turbine is a highly improved version of today's popular and modern import turbines. Assembled and quality checked in USA, you can rest assured you are making a great investment with this turbine.
This turbine can also be used with our truck/RV mount and wind turbine battery box to easily deploy a wind turbine in less than 30 minutes!!! This would be a perfect "bugout" or "emergency" wind turbine.
Click here to see how it works.
- Cutting Edge Power's financing allows you to offset your investment by paying for your order in 3 easy interest-free payments.
- Includes our popular wind turbine flange adapter
- This adapter makes your wind turbine installation easier by allowing you to bolt on your wind turbine flange instead of welding.
- High performance Moflon slip ring can be easily replaced in 20 minutes.
- A slip ring allows the turbine to rotate with the wind direction without coiling your wires. It's necessary to avoid coiled wires, otherwise your connections may become damaged.
- Slip rings typically need to be replaced every few years and most turbines in this class either don't have a slip ring, or it can't be replaced easily.
- 1/4" steel hub already has bolts welded to it.
- Most turbines in this class include a cast aluminum hub, which is prone to cracking over time.
- Welded bolts makes blade installation fast and easy.
- Rated Power : 400W
- Rated Voltage : 27-54V DC (with supplied charge controller)
- Battery Voltage : 12V / 24V DC (12V with supplied charge controller)
- Start-up Wind Speed : 2.5 mph
- Rated Wind Speed : 27 mph
- Number of Blades : 3
- Material of Blades : PBT
- Blade Swept Diameter : 48 in
- Rated Speed : 800 RPM
- Shipped From : TX, USA
Included in the box:
- (1) Wind turbine
- (1) Flange adapter
- (1) 1/4" steel hub with welded bolts
- (1) Starter charge controller (basic solid state charge controller)
- (3) Blades
- (1) Pack of bolts and nuts for flanges and blades, set screws for flange adapter
Our English/Spanish technical support is always here to help you!