This charge controller uses a reliable 2019 solenoid relay that can handle up to 500A (12,000W). These new solenoid relays are rated for 10,000,000 mechanical cycles, which outperforms the standard old starter relays.
The non-conductive plate is made in USA and designed specifically for this controller. The mounting holes are 1/4" dia. Measures 5" high x 5-1/2" wide.
This charge controller comes set up with lead acid battery settings, but has multiple user adjustable settings including dump point voltage level, end of dump voltage level and length of time in divert mode when dump point voltage is reached.
- Rated for 12V / 24V DC 500A max continuous current
- Pre-wired and turn-key.
- Display shows battery voltage.
- Protect your battery by using this to dump / divert or disconnect your excess power. Excess power can be diverted to a useful device such as a water heater, space heater, etc or it can be dissipated with dump load resistors.
- Components are mounted on a 3/16" thick non-conductive plate
- Maximum current rating: 500A continuous
- Electrical Life Expectancy: 100,000 cycles (at 30 cycles/minute)
- Mechanical Life Expectancy: 10,000,000 cycles
- Operating temperature: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Vibration Resistance: 10-55Hz,1.5mm
- Maximum Humidity: 40-85%
- Insulation Resistance: 100mΩ min at 500vdc
- Operate Time 50ms
- Release Time 50ms
- DIMENSIONS: 5"H X 5.5"W X 3.25" THK
- WEIGHT: 1 LB