This universal wind turbine switch can be used as a disconnect as well as a brake for most 3 phase wind turbines. Here’s how it works:
- Run: 3 phase turbine is connected to your rectifier.
- Free: Turbine is disconnected and able to “free turn”. Free wheeling a wind turbine is generally only for temporary or testing purposes.
- Brake: Wires are shorted together (Brake on).
The switch comes pre-jumpered and only requires stripped wires to connect.
This product uses Wago next generation connectors, a better alternative to wire nuts.
- Maximum current at 600V: 30A (10A per wire)
- Maximum current at 12V: 60A (20A per wire)
- Durability: 1,000,000 cycles
- Accepts wire size: 24-14 AWG
This item is still eligible for a 30% tax credi.t.
Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions you might have. We typically respond within 4 hours or less.