Heavy cast steel base designed to be bolted to a concrete foundation. It is strong enough to be used as a stand for your 6 to 8 foot tall wind turbine. This is a low-price option and it will work just fine: It’s simple, easy to use, and ships fast.
If on the other hand your wind turbine is taller, or you’re looking for a base that allows you to raise the turbine easily, you might want to consider our unique hinged base available here
- Galvanized finish, lasting years to maximize your investment.
- Sized to mount a 1-1/2” or 2” pipe, regardless of the schedule number.
- The “fits 1-1/2" Pipe” option’s inside diameter is 2”. We recommend you to get a pipe size 1-1/2" SCHEDULE 80 [ 1.875" O.D.]
- The “fits 2" Pipe” option’s inside diameter is 2.5”. We recommend you to get a pipe size 2" SCHEDULE 80 [ 2.375" O.D.]
- The “fits 2-1/2" Pipe” option’s inside diameter is 3”. We recommend you to get a pipe size 2-1/2" SCHEDULE 40 or 80 [ 2.875" O.D.]
Our technical English/Spanish support is always here to help you!
Got lost in shipping but they sent another one. Ended up taking a long timr
Saves Money and lots of fabrication time
The only problem I actually had was it took a long time for them to ship the item. They must make these up on an order basis, you order then they fabricate! OTHERWISE extremely well built and worth every cent. If you can stand the wait, and you need one, then these are the people to buy from......