This charge controller is set up for use with a wind turbine and SOLAR 11-32V DC grid tie inverter and dump load resistor bank. The turbine, inverter and resistor(s) are sold separately. The non-conductive plate is made in USA and designed specifically for this controller.
- Designed for 11-32V DC Solar grid tie inverters
- Pre-wired and turn-key.
- Display shows turbine voltage.
- Protect your inverter by using this prevent exposing the inverter to excessive voltage. Excessive voltage will typically cause solar grid tie inverters to enter an alarm fault mode and disconnect.
- Includes sensing wires with reusable Wago connectors.
- Maximum surge current rating: 200A DC (4,800W)
- Maximum continuous current rating: 150A DC (3,600W)
- Connects dump load resistor(s) at 29V
- Disconnects dump load resistor(s) at 18V
- Operating temperature: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Maximum Humidity: 40-85%
- Dimensions: 5"H X 5.5"W X 3.25"
- Weight: 1 LB