This is a 33W generator with copper windings designed specifically for wind turbines. Most DC motors are designed to spin at an RPM as high as possible, which means they can only generate power at a high RPM. Since this is a generator, we have designed it to start producing 12 volts at 1020 RPM.
- Output: 12+ Volts DC @ 1020 RPM
- Shaft diameter: 0.196” (5mm)
- Shaft length: 0.400” (10mm)
- Generator diameter: 1.65” (42mm)
- Generator total length (including shaft): 3.560” (90mm)
- Generator weight: 10.8 oz
- Voltage output: 0-36VDC (36V at 3050 RPM)
- Maximum Generator Output: 33 watts
- Optimized for wind turbine speeds (it requires significantly lower RPMs to generate power than most motors/generators)
- Shaft has a flat spot for attaching the blade
- Two 3/16” spade terminals for power connection
- Includes separate blocking diode
This item is eligible for a 30% tax credit! And it's the perfect opportunity for you to learn and gain experience with wind energy, one of the ways the world will be powered with in the future. We are a firm believer in energy independence for everyone.
Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions you might have. We typically respond within 4 hours or less.