Now you can actually measure your wind turbine's speed instead of guessing!
This is an InfraRed sensor with an IR transmitter and receiver. In order to use the sensor, you must install reflective tape or similar on the rotor part of your alternator. The bracket must be mounted so the IR sensor can view through the alternator vent slots.
The sensor is compatible with many electronic platforms such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Compatible with all Delco 10SI and 12SI PMA alternators.
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V-5V
- Working current: ≥ 20mA
- Operating temperature: 14 to 122 deg F
- Detection distance :3/4"-12"
- IO Interface: 4-wire interface (- / + / S / EN)
- Adjustment: 2 potentiometers: range & sensitivity
Our technical English/Spanish support is always here to help you!