Cutting Edge Power
12 Volt 300 Amp Wind Turbine Charge Controller with Rectifier
- 12VDC 150A continuous / 300 Amp in rush current rating.
- Display shows current battery voltage in addition to any other user changeable settings.
- Protect your battery by using this to dump / divert your excess power. Excess power can be diverted to a useful device such as a water heater, space heater, etc or it can be dissipated with dump load resistors.
- Components are mounted on a 3/16" non-conductive plate and pre-wired.
- Configurable for wind or solar power.
- Includes 50 Amp 3 phase AC to DC rectifier.
The non-conductive plate is made in America and designed specifically for this controller. The mounting holes are 1/4" dia. Measures 7-1/2" high x 5-1/2" wide.
The charge controller operates on 12VDC, but it can be used to control a 24 or 48 volt battery bank if only one battery is sampled. This configuration is not recommended, but it will work if needed.
- VOLTAGE REQUIREMENT: 12VDC (see note above regarding 24 and 48 volt battery banks)
- MAXIMUM CURRENT RATING: 150A CONTINUOUS / 300A SURGE
- DIMENSIONS: 5"H X 5.5"W X 3.25" THK
- WEIGHT: 1.3 LBS
- MANUFACTURED IN DALLAS, TEXAS, USA
Our technical English/Spanish support is always here to help you!