The Cutting Edge Power FORTRESS is ready to protect your equipment with its waterproof and vandal-resistant design! Perfect for permanent installations like trailers, boats, boat docks, etc.
Featuring a plug and play concept, the Fortress solar generator can be purchased with a battery, or you can use your own 12V battery. With inverter options up to 5000W, this solar generator can provide some serious power. All connections are made inside the box. Cable entry/exit can be made through dedicated cutouts on all four sides so NO DRILLING IS REQUIRED. Professionally wired in Houston, TX, all you need to do is connect the 5/16" battery ring terminals.
As with all waterproof electronic designs, heat can become an issue - Especially with a black box in the sun! But Cutting Edge Power has you covered with a temperature-controlled fan that will cool off the internal components without draining the battery.
This device can also be used with 4S 12.8V lithium iron phosphate LiFePO4 batteries.
- Heavy-duty industrial grade waterproof MPPT charge controller, capable of handling up to 520W of solar panel input (520W @ 12V DC / 1040W @ 24V DC).
- Pre-wired and ready to go: 5/16" ring battery terminals / Solar Panel connectors. No crimping, splicing, extra wiring needed.
- Cable entry/exit points on all four sides.
- Padlock latch to lock the box closed
- Built-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse polarity protection, and over-load protection.
- 12V Socket with 30A circuit breaker.
- Perfect for marine, boat dock, trailer, or any long term outdoor application.
- Premium marine grade 200°C rated silicone insulated wire.
- Assembled in USA, Enclosure made in USA.
- Enclosure built for rugged environments with an impact resistance down to -20°F, and unaffected by acid, gas, oil, as well as, UV exposure.
- Maximum solar panel voltage input: 92V DC (@25C ambient)
- Maximum solar panel current input: 20A
- Charge controller environmental rating: IP68
- Battery voltage (if equipped): 12V DC
- Battery chemistry (if equipped): SLA Deep Cycle
- Battery capacity (if equipped): 100Ah
- Inverter voltage (if equipped): 110/120VAC
- Charge controller working temperature: -35°C to 55°C (-31°F to 131°F)
- Enclosure internal dimensions: 21.0" L x 11.8” W x 10.3” H
- Enclosure external dimensions: 23.75"L x 12.50"W x 13.38"H
- Charge controller manual PDF