Cutting Edge Power
Solar Weatherproof double Cable Entry Gland for 18AWG - 10 AWG Cable / Wire.
Made of UV resistant plastic, Cutting Edge Power's cable entry housing is ideal for routing cables while mounting solar panels on vehicles, boats, roofs, buildings, sheds, etc.
- PG7 Waterproof cable gland used for all cable types 0.1" - 0.2" (Approximately 18 AWG - 10 AWG)
- Suitable for most round cables for Solar Panels, DC power, Aerial, satellite, Air conditioning, Lighting, antennas, etc
- Can be installed with adhesive (not included) Sikaflex 221 Sikaflex 252, 291, dicor sealant, or stainless steel self-tapping screws (not included) depending on position and sealing requirements.
Includes: one white housing, 2 cable glands, 2 rubber seals.
- DIMENSIONS: 3.24" X 2.46" X 1.38"
- MATERIAL: PETG. PETG is more durable and more dense than ABS.
This item is still eligible for a 30% tax credit.
Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions you might have. We typically respond within 4 hours or less.
MANUFACTURE LOCATION: HOUSTON, TEXAS, USA