Invicta is your ultimate backup power station. The Invicta solar generator provides unrelenting serious backup power when you need it!
The waterproof Invicta solar generator includes dual inverters for ultimate redundancy, high output and additional space for batteries. Invicta is the simplest, most capable, portable, powerful and efficient backup solar generator on the market! And, it's made right here in America! Hook up your batteries and absolutely no additional wiring is needed! It includes plug and play solar inputs, and even plug and play wind turbine inputs (optional). Invicta is designed specifically for outdoor, off-grid, industrial use, commercial use, camping, home backup, and heavy duty construction job sites, etc.
Features (Solar only):
- Completely assembled and quality checked in USA.
- Waterproof and designed for outdoor/indoor use.
- Pre-wired and ready to go: 5/16" ring battery terminals / Solar Panel connectors. No crimping, splicing, extra wiring needed.
- Lithium batteries installed at the factory, if ordered together with this product. (SLA batteries ship loose, if ordered).
- Large, sturdy wheels for use on smooth surfaces or off-road. Extendable metal handle for ease when rolling.
- MPPT charge controller, temperature controlled with cooling fan.
- Lockable to prevent theft / vandalism.
- Built-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse polarity protection, and over-load protection.
- Big LCD display with all adjustable parameters.
- Premium marine grade 200°C rated silicone insulated wire.
- Battery nominal voltage: 12 VDC
- Battery chemistry: SLA, AGM, Deep Cycle marine lead acid, Lithium, Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Inverter rated power output: Inverter watts refers to the maximum continuous output. Surge output is 2 x the continuous rating.
- Maximum rated solar charging current: 100 Amps (1200W)
- Maximum solar panel voltage input: 23V max input when charging 12V battery.
- 2 USB output:5V/2.4A
- Enclosure external dimensions: 37.5"L x 23"W x 23.5"H
- Temperature range: -20°C to 40°C (Note: Battery charging/discharging is not recommended below 0°C)
- Number of 3-prong outlets:
- 6,000W: (4)
- 8,000W: (6)
- 10,000W: (6)
- Number of our CEP batteries that will fit: (4)*
- Check out our expansion box for more storage
*When ordered, lithium batteries will be pre-installed for you at the factory. SLA batteries will ship separately due to the weight.