Adjustable heavy duty solar panel bracket. The bracket simply U bolts to a ground mounted pipe and a two inch pipe on top.
- Strut channel welded to the front to bolt a wiring junction box.
- Made from heavy stainless steel plate, not aluminum or sheet metal.
- Designed and built in Dallas, TX, United States of America.
MARINE GRADE FEATURES:
- Our Marine Grade products feature an all stainless steel construction and different finish coatings for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Rail kit components may be aluminum or zinc electro-plated for corrosion resistance.
These mounts are designed for the following pipe dimensions:
2" PIPE: 2-3/8" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
2-1/2" PIPE: 2-7/8" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
3" PIPE: 3-1/2" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
4" PIPE: 4-1/2" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
6" PIPE: 6-5/8" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
All options include:
If "U Bolts Included" is selected:
(2) 2" Pipe U bolts
(2) U bolts sized for the pipe selected
If "Rail Kit" is selected:
4" and 6" models:
· (4) 60"L strut channel (See drawing for dimensions)
· (4) 2" Pipe strap brackets to attach rails (Stainless steel)
All other models:
· (4) 36"L strut channel (See drawing for dimensions)
· (4) 2" Pipe brackets to attach rails (Stainless steel)
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF SOLAR PANELS:
(6) LARGE (325W) PANELS
(4) LARGE (325W) PANELS
(2) LARGE (325W) PANELS
Our technical English/Spanish support is always here to help you!
Note: Due to our ongoing efforts to always offer free domestic shipping, THIS ITEM WILL ARRIVE IN SEPARATE SHIPMENTS. The shipments may or may not arrive on the same day(s). Please contact us if it has been over a week since you received one of the shipments and you are still missing parts.