No batteries, no charge controllers, no settings, no adjustments....
Just solar panel to USB!
Truly plug and play.
The solar panel size doesn't matter, as long as it's over 10W.
This little guy is extremely lightweight and compact, which makes it perfect for backpacking, hiking, and travel! It really packs a punch at up to 12A output, which means it can charge several devices at high speeds. It is also great for an emergency power supply for your home, campsite, tailgate party, or your latest home improvement project.
- USB Output Voltage: 5V DC (compatible with USB 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2)
- 2 port: 3A total
- 4 port: 6A total
- 8 port: 12A total
- Supports Apple / Android phones and tablets as well as any other device that uses 5V USB.
- Compatible with 12V or 24V solar panels.
- Required input voltage: 9-40V DC
- Operating temperature range: -40F to 140F (-40C to 60C)
- Includes miniature USB LED tester
- Approximate efficiency: 80%
- Example: A 30W output must be supplied with about 38W input. (38 x 80% = 30W).