Kit composed by a mini wind turbine, and an electrical battery box.
The mini wind turbine is built with thick wires and great performance generator, prewired, ready to unpack and use. The blade is securely press fit on and locked with 2 set screws. Aerodynamic grooves on the blades create a thin turbulent boundary layer on the surface, which allows the blade to flow smoothly through the wind; Thick UV resistant housing and blade, tested in a real engineering wind tunnel.
The electrical Battery Box includes (2) mounted 12V female socket, (2) USB charging port and (1) 115VAC/1PH/60HZ power plug (Max 150 Watts continuous). It also has a 12V 7Ah battery inside the box - This battery will provide up to about 6-8 hours of phone charging with NO wind.
- Includes 12V battery and USB charger.
- No assembly required.
- Easy to Install, Portable, & Safe
- Can connect directly to any 12VDC battery. No charge controller is needed.
- Flush mount. Mount to any wall or panel.
- Composite cover to protect the generator and wiring from the elements.
- Includes diode to prevent backfeed from battery.
- Rotor type: Horizontal axis
- Mount type / size: (2) 1/8" holes
- Generator type: 12 Volt
- Generator Output: 15 watts
- Charging rpm: 1000 RPM+
- Weight: 1 lb
- Cut in wind speed: Approximately 6 mph*
- Efficient charging wind speed: Approximately 8 mph*
- Survival wind speed: 40 mph
- Battery Capacity (if selected): 7 Ah
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
- Mini Wind Turbine: (Generator, Propeller/blade, 12V male socket on wire ends)
- Electrical Battery Box: (2 mounted 12V female socket, 1 volt meter and (2) USB charging ports, (1) 115VAC/1PH/60HZ power plug - Max 150 Watts continuous, and (1) 12V 7Ah battery)
This item is still eligible for a 30% tax credit. And it's the perfect opportunity for you to learn and experience with wind energy.One of the ways the world will be powered in the future. These wind turbines performance as well as a big turbine, obviously you won’t get as much power out of these, but they work excellent. You can learn about wind from this item. It’s a good experiment.
Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions you might have. We typically respond within 4 hours or less.
*Charging data determined by actual test results in an engineering wind tunnel. Your results may vary depending on wind velocity, wind direction and other factors.