Kit composed by a mini wind turbine and body, generator and propeller/blade.
The mini wind turbine is built with thick wires and great performance generator, prewired, ready to unpack and use. The blade is securely press fit on and locked with 2 set screws. Aerodynamic grooves on the blades create a thin turbulent boundary layer on the surface, which allows the blade to flow smoothly through the wind; Thick UV resistant housing and blade, tested in a real engineering wind tunnel.
- No assembly required.
- Easy to Install, Portable, & Safe.
- Can connect directly to any 12VDC battery. No charge controller is needed.
- Easily add on multiple turbines to increase the charging capacity.
- Easily add solar panels to the system using a 12V female plug splitter.
- Composite cover to protect the generator and wiring from the elements.
- Includes built-in diode to prevent backfeed from battery.
- Rotor type: Horizontal axis
- Square mount: Includes special grooves to mount on 1/2" x 1/2", 3/4" x 3/4" or 1" x 1" square tubing. (Some examples would be on an apartment balcony, sign post, etc.)
- Generator type: 12 Volt
- Voltage output: 0-30V
- Maximum Generator Output: 15 watts
- Turbine Weight: 1 lb
- Cut in wind speed: Approximately 6 mph*
- Maximum survival wind speed: 40 mph
- Battery capacity (If equipped): 7 Ah
ITEMS INCLUDED WITH JUST THE WIND TURBINE:
- Wind turbine (Including body, generator and propeller/blade)
- 12V male cigarette socket attached
This item is still eligible for a 30% tax credit. And it's the perfect opportunity for you to learn and experience with wind energy. One of the ways the world will be powered in the future. These wind turbines performance as well as a big turbine, obviously you won’t get as much power out of these, but they work excellent. You can learn about wind from this item. It’s a good experiment.
Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions you might have. We typically respond within 4 hours or less.
*Charging data determined by actual test results in an engineering wind tunnel. Your results may vary depending on wind velocity, wind direction and other factors.