Designed and built in America
Kit for mounting 60 solar panels. The bracket simply U bolts to a 4" or 6" ground mounted pipe (not supplied) and U bolts to a two inch pipe (not supplied) on top.
- Strut channel welded to the front to bolt a wiring junction box.
- Made from heavy steel plate, not aluminum or sheet metal.
- Black coating for corrosion resistance.
- Designed and built in Houston, TX, United States of America.
- (10) Mount bracket.
- (20) 2" Pipe U bolts for holding the pipe.
- (20) U bolts sized for the pipe selected to attach to the ground pipe.
- (40) 10'L strut channel
- (40) 2" Pipe strap brackets to attach rails
- All hardware needed to attach the solar panels to the strut channel.
MAXIMUM RECOMMENDED NUMBER OF SOLAR PANELS: (60) LARGE (325W) PANELS
NOTE: SOME DRILLING INTO SOLAR PANEL FRAME MAY BE NECESSARY
This item is still eligible for a 30% tax credit.
Our technical English/Spanish support is always here to help you!
MANUFACTURED IN HOUSTON, TEXAS, USA