Designed and built in America
Kit for mounting 60 solar panels. The bracket simply U bolts to a 4" or 6" ground mounted pipe (not supplied) and U bolts to a two inch pipe (not supplied) on top.
- Strut channel welded to the front to bolt a wiring junction box.
- Made from heavy steel plate, not aluminum or sheet metal.
- Black coating for corrosion resistance.
- Designed and built in Houston, TX, United States of America.
- (10) Mount bracket.
- (20) 2" Pipe U bolts for holding the pipe.
- (20) U bolts sized for the pipe selected to attach to the ground pipe.
- (40) 10'L strut channel
- (40) 2" Pipe strap brackets to attach rails
- All hardware needed to attach the solar panels to the strut channel.
MAXIMUM RECOMMENDED NUMBER OF SOLAR PANELS: (60) LARGE (325W) PANELS
NOTE: SOME DRILLING INTO SOLAR PANEL FRAME MAY BE NECESSARY
This item is still eligible for a 30% tax credit.
Our technical English/Spanish support is always here to help you!
Note: Due to our ongoing efforts to always offer free domestic shipping, THIS ITEM WILL ARRIVE IN SEPARATE SHIPMENTS. The shipments may or may not arrive on the same day(s). Please contact us if it has been over a week since you received one of the shipments and you are still missing parts.
MANUFACTURED IN HOUSTON, TEXAS, USA