12V / 24V 100A 1200W / 2400W Smart and Portable Solar Battery Box with USB.
This box is pre-wired and ready to go! It includes a tough marine quality battery box and the latest model MPPT 100A solar charge controller. The battery is not included, but the box is designed to be used with any 12V DC or 24V DC battery. Or, (2) 12V batteries wired in series or parallel. We recommend group 24-31 sizes, but almost any size will fit.
All wiring is premium marine grade 200°C rated silicone insulated wire.
We recommend deep cycle batteries because they typically last a lot longer for wind/solar applications and they’re more durable.
- Capable of handling up to 2,400W of solar panel charging.
- MPPT charge controller automatically adapts for up to 50VDC solar input and 12V or 24V battery.
- Pre-wired and includes 5/16” ring terminal connections for the battery.
- MC4 input connectors ready to plug in solar panel(s).
- Post terminals on top of lid for connecting a trolling motor, 120VAC inverter, etc.
- Easily connect up to two Cutting Edge Power mini wind turbines for more charging capacity.
- (2) USB 5V USB Ports can be used for lighting, phone charging, etc.
- MPPT charge controller, capable of improving system efficiency and prolonging the life of the battery. Up to 99% efficiency.
- Built-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse polarity protection, and over-load protection.
- 30A circuit breaker instead of a fuse protects the 12V sockets.
- Big LCD display with all adjustable parameters.
- Easy to set up and operate with a User's Manual included.
- Suitable for home, industrial, commercial use, etc.
- Assembled in USA, Enclosure made in USA.
- Enclosure built for rugged environments with an impact resistance down to -20°F, and unaffected by acid, gas, oil, as well as, UV exposure.
- Limits battery movement and protects against accidental shorting of battery terminals, as well as, collects battery acid and allows adequate ventilation.
- Voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC
- Maximum rated working current: 100 Amps
- Maximum voltage input: 50VDC
- USB output:5V/3A
- Charge controller working temperature: -31°F~140°F
- Enclosure internal dimensions: 14.0" L x 7.1" W x 9.6" H
- Enclosure external dimensions: 17.6" L x 10.0" W x 10.7" H
Frequently Asked Questions:
What size solar panel will this need?
It can use any size solar panel, any combination, up to 100A or 2400W (whichever limitation comes first). For example, a max of qty (8) 300W 24V panels. Or, you could also use it with qty (1) 100W 12V solar panel.
Does the battery box come with instructions on how to use it?
Yes, it will come with a complete set of instructions, including instructions for the charge controller.
Our technical English/Spanish support is always here to help you!