- USB Output Voltage: 5V DC (compatible with USB 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2)
- 2 port: 3A total
- 4 port: 6A total
- 8 port: 12A total
- Supports Apple / Android phones and tablets as well as any other device that uses 5V USB.
- Compatible with 12V or 24V solar panels.
- Required input voltage: 9-40V DC
- Operating temperature range: -40F to 140F (-40C to 60C)
- Includes miniature USB LED tester
- Approximate efficiency: 80%
- Example: A 30W output must be supplied with about 38W input. (38 x 80% = 30W).
Shipping was fast the unit is awesome, just plug it into your solar panel and start charging your USB device. Super easy and convenient.
I found a YouTube video talking about this device and I am so glad I did. One of the deal breakers to Solar is the Batteries. This device cut out that high cost. It works out of box, it's a turn key solution. So amazing. I can't recommend it more, I haven't found anything else like it on the market. Buy with Confidence!
If you are an early adopter of a solar panel, then chances are that the panel is below a 100 Watts, was expensive, and it doesn't have a USB connection. This device connects directly to your solar panel and doesn't require a controller. With this device, you can devote your smaller solar panel to charging cell phones and small power banks and larger solar panels to running/charging larger devices