Designed specifically for charge speed and portability, Cutting Edge Power's Solar panel to USB-C PD adapter is perfect for quickly charging your high drain devices like a laptop, drone or tablet at up to 60W.
Nowadays regular old USB doesn't cut it. This USB-C Power Delivery adapter packs an extra punch at up to 60W max output out of a single port. This adapter is extremely powerful and still lightweight, which makes it perfect for camping, backpacking, hiking, and travel! It is also great for an emergency power supply after a natural disaster.
- Power Delivery means the latest industry standard USB-C port with the protocols to charge nearly any smartphone, or tablet. The built-in Power Delivery system on the USB-C port intuitively gauges the maximum charge rate for devices requiring up to 60W to provide enough power to charge a compatible iPhone to 50% in 30 minutes — without the fear of overloading the unit!
- Designed to work in the hot sun! The internal regulator has an aluminum heat sink casing and an internal fan to cool the electronics so you can truly harness the power of the sun.
- Certified protection – USB certified for ultimate safety and quality
- Compatible with almost all solar panels (In order to get the full 60W output, we recommend at least a 100W solar panel)
- Input voltage (solar panel VOC): 18-60V DC
- Minimum solar panel capacity: 10W (In order to get the full 60W output, we recommend at least a 100W solar panel)
- Maximum solar panel capacity: N/A
- Ports: (1) USB-C Port, 60W Max
- USB protocol: USB-C Power Delivery
- Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge. (Our High Performance Quick Charge adapter does, though.)
- Power Delivery output voltage capability:
- 5V 3.0A
- 9V 3.0A
- 15V 3.0A
- 20V 3.0A
- Operating temperature range: -40F to 140F (-40C to 60C)
- Dimensions: 5"L x 3"W x 2-3/8"H
- Weight: 0.6 lbs (9.6 oz)