No batteries, no charge controllers, no settings, no adjustments....
Just solar panel to USB QUICK CHARGE!
Truly plug and play.
The solar panel size doesn't matter, as long as it's over 10W.
Nowadays regular old USB doesn't cut it. This solar quick charge USB adapter packs extra punch at up to 192W output, which means it can simultaneously quick charge several devices at official protocol speeds. No other solar panel USB output can come close to this! While not as lightweight as our Solar USB 3A model, this adapter is extremely powerful, which makes it perfect for camping, backpacking, hiking, and travel! It is also great for an emergency power supply for your home, campsite, tailgate party, or your latest home improvement project.
- Supports multiple USB fast charging protocols, meaning it will quick charge almost all phones, tablets, laptops, etc.
- Designed to work in the sun! Internal fan cools the electronics so you can truly harness the power of the sun.
- Redundant independent outputs, increases reliability and maximizes output.
- Plenty of safety features: Output overvoltage protection, limits the output voltage to 13V (in the case of chip failure); protected with a fuse, input overvoltage and undervoltage protection, input overcurrent protection, output overcurrent, and short circuit protection
- Compatible with almost all solar panels (see voltage specification below)
- Input voltage (solar panel VOC):
- Low voltage (6 - 30V DC) [0.75 lb]
- High voltage (30 - 60V DC) [1.38 lb]
- USB protocol: Quick Charge QC2.0, QC3.0
- Qualcomm QC2.0 and 3.0
- DCP protocol, BC1.2, Apple, Samsung protocol
- Fast Charge Protocol FCP/SCP
- Fast Charge Protocol AFC
- Spreadtrum Fast Charge Protocol SFCP
- MTK PE1.1/PE2.0
- Output voltage: Default 5V, automatically adjusts between 3-12V after triggering fast charge
- Output capacity: Each port rated for 24W max (5V/3.4A, 9V/2.5A, 12V/2A, etc.)
- Efficiency: 90%-97%
- Operating temperature range: -40F to 140F (-40C to 60C)
- Includes miniature USB LED tester