The original Cutting Edge Power solar panel cable entry housing is one of our most popular solar products! Our solar panel weatherproof cable entry is perfect for speeding up your next solar project! Ideal for routing the cables while mounting solar panels on vehicles, boats, roofs, buildings, sheds, etc.
Beware of imitations with inferior components like gaskets without UV resistance and low quality connectors.
- Solar panel connectors pre-assembled, pre-wired and ready to install
- 1/8" thick heavy duty UV resistant housing, thicker than all equivalent housings available.
- Thick silicone o-rings seal better and last longer than typical nitrile rubber gaskets
- Gasket channel allows better adhesion and a dedicated place for adhesive for a perfect seal.
- Heavy duty UL listed 10 AWG copper THHN wire with nylon jacket for easy routing, 5FT (5+5+5+5 = 20FT total)
- 3/16" thick flange includes (4) pilot hole indentions for screws, if needed.
- Assembled in USA, housing made in USA
- Max ratings (per solar panel connector):
- 1000V DC
- 30A DC Updated: 35A (UL) / 44A (TUV)
- Max recommended temperature range: -40°C / -40°F to 55°C / 131°F
- Gasket type: Silicone rubber
- STANDARD: Includes reusable orange Wago connectors (similar to traditional wire nuts, except easier to use)
- WITH CONNECTORS: Includes solar panel connectors on both ends as shown.