One of our most popular solar products, our solar panel weatherproof cable entry is perfect for speeding up your next solar project! Ideal for routing the cables while mounting solar panels on vehicles, boats, roofs, buildings, sheds, etc.
- Solar panel connectors pre-assembled, pre-wired and ready to install
- 1/8" thick heavy duty UV resistant housing, thicker than all equivalent housings available.
- Thick silicone o-rings seal better and last longer than typical nitrile rubber gaskets
- Gasket channel allows better adhesion and a dedicated place for adhesive for a perfect seal.
- Heavy duty 10 AWG copper THHN wire with nylon jacket for easy routing, 5FT (5+5+5+5 = 20FT total)
- 3/16" thick flange includes (4) pilot hole indentions for screws, if needed.
- Assembled in USA, housing made in USA
- Max ratings (per solar panel connector):
- 1000V DC
- 30A DC
- Max recommended temperature range: -40°C / -40°F to 55°C / 131°F
- Gasket type: Silicone rubber
- STANDARD: Includes orange Wago connectors (similar to traditional wire nuts, except easier to use)
- WITH CONNECTORS: Includes solar panel connectors on both ends as shown.
Ok. I have been using a solar panel and charger on my current vehicle to charge my batteries for my work tools. It was working good… I had to plug it in and leave the door open to not punch the wires. I have been looking and looking for and easier way to get the wires inside the vehicle but not have to make some kind of janky connection. Then I found this. Yes it’s 3D printed, but it’s solid…. Real solid. After some questionable mounting on my part this is installed. Rain tight. And I don't worry anymore. I plug it in and leave it, no wires running in through the doors and it has been flawless so far.
Thanks for item and speedy delivery
Even though I ended up just using the connectors and not the housing LOL, I found it to be well built and sturdy enough for the task at hand. What I need now are rubber boots that protect the connectors when nothing is plugged into them. PS Cutting Edge, I have a brilliant product idea if you want to dominate a niche that doesn't even exist yet.
Used these at cabin on river and work great. Attached to metal siding and siliconed around it because does not come with gasket or sealant.