The Trailblazer is perfect for off roading, camping, going to the beach, or doing whatever YOU DO and cranking out some serious power!
Our Flagship, the Trailblazer is the simplest, most capable, portable, powerful and efficient solar generator on the market! Hook up your battery and absolutely no additional wiring is needed! It includes plug and play solar inputs, and even plug and play wind turbine inputs. It is the perfect companion for off-grid installations at home, industrial use, commercial use, camping, tailgating, parties, events, construction job sites, etc.
Features (Solar only):
- Completely assembled and quality checked in USA. Capable of handling up to 1,200W of solar panel input charging.
- Pre-wired and ready to go: 5/16" ring battery terminals / MC4 Solar Panel connectors. No crimping, splicing, extra wiring needed.
- Large, sturdy wheels for use on smooth surfaces or off-road. Extendable metal handle for ease when rolling.
- MPPT charge controller, temperature controlled with cooling fan.
- Central locking mechanism allows padlock to prevent theft / vandalism.
- Built-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse polarity protection, and over-load protection.
- 12V Socket with 30A circuit breaker.
- Big LCD display with all adjustable parameters.
- Premium marine grade 200°C rated silicone insulated wire.
- Clear window allows you to see voltage and charging status even when the box is closed.
Features (Wind & Solar):
- Includes all features above, and:
- Wind turbine controls:
- 3 phase AC wind turbine input via quick reusable connectors.
- 3 phase AC brake switch to stop the blades when raising your turbine
- 3 phase AC to 12V DC rectifier
- Temperature controlled dump load resistor with fans for autonomous operation of up to a 400W wind turbine
- 500A rated solenoid relay for dump load control
Specifications (Solar only):
- Battery voltage: 12 VDC
- Battery chemistry (if equipped): SLA Deep Cycle (This device can also be used with 4S 12.8V lithium iron phosphate LiFePO4 batteries.)
- Inverter rated power output: Inverter watts refers to the maximum continuous output. Max surge output is 2 x the continuous rating.
- Maximum rated solar charging current: 100 Amps (1200W)
- Maximum solar panel voltage input: 23V max input when charging 12V battery.
- USB output:5V/2.4A
- Enclosure internal dimensions: 20.5" L x 12.375" W x 9.5" H
- Enclosure external dimensions: 24.25" L x 15" W x 16.5" H
- Temperature range: -20°C to 40°C
Specifications (Wind & Solar):
- Maximum wind turbine input power: 400W (ask us if you need a custom version with more capacity)
- Input voltage:
- 3 Phase AC, or,
PLEASE NOTE: Models with inverters will have limited space for batteries. This is due to the large size of these inverters. However, our Expansion Box can accommodate up to two (2) 100Ah batteries. Please check the table below to verify how many batteries can fit in this box:
|Inverter selected||Clearance for 100Ah SLA Battery (QTY)|