Cutting Edge Power
Solar Panel Mount
Designed and built in America
Kit for mounting your solar panels. The bracket simply U bolts to a ground mounted pipe (not supplied) and U bolts to a two inch pipe (not supplied) on top.
- Strut channel welded to the front to bolt a wiring junction box.
- Made from heavy steel plate, not aluminum or sheet metal.
- Black coating for corrosion resistance.
- Designed and built in Houston, TX, United States of America.
These mounts are designed for the following pipe dimensions:
2" PIPE: 2-3/8" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
2-1/2" PIPE: 2-7/8" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
3" PIPE: 3-1/2" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
4" PIPE: 4-1/2" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
6" PIPE: 6-5/8" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
- (1) Mount bracket.
- (2) 2" Pipe U bolts for holding the vertical pipe.
- (2) U bolts sized for the pipe selected to attach to the ground pipe.
- (4) 60"L strut channel (See drawing for dimensions)
- (4) 2" Pipe strap brackets to attach rails
MAXIMUM RECOMMENDED NUMBER OF SOLAR PANELS:
6" MODEL: (6) LARGE (325W) PANELS
4" MODEL: (4) LARGE (325W) PANELS
3" MODEL: (3) LARGE (325W) PANELS
2" MODEL: (2) LARGE (325W) PANELS
NOTE: SOME DRILLING INTO SOLAR PANEL FRAME MAY BE NECESSARY
This item is still eligible for a 30% tax credit.
Our English/Spanish technical support is always here to help you!
Note: Due to our ongoing efforts to always offer free domestic shipping, THIS ITEM WILL ARRIVE IN SEPARATE SHIPMENTS. The shipments may or may not arrive on the same day(s). Please contact us if it has been over a week since you received one of the shipments and you are still missing parts.
MANUFACTURED IN HOUSTON, TEXAS, USA