Cutting Edge Power
Solar Panel Mount
Designed and built in America
Kit for mounting your solar panels. The bracket simply U bolts to a ground mounted pipe (not supplied) and U bolts to a two inch pipe (not supplied) on top.
- Strut channel welded to the front to bolt a wiring junction box.
- Made from heavy steel plate, not aluminum or sheet metal.
- Black coating for corrosion resistance.
- Designed and built in Houston, TX, United States of America.
These mounts are designed for the following pipe dimensions:
2" PIPE: 2-3/8" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
2-1/2" PIPE: 2-7/8" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
3" PIPE: 3-1/2" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
4" PIPE: 4-1/2" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
6" PIPE: 6-5/8" O.D. (SCH 40 / SCH80)
- (1) Mount bracket.
- (2) 2" Pipe U bolts for holding the vertical pipe.
- (2) U bolts sized for the pipe selected to attach to the ground pipe.
- (4) 60"L strut channel (See drawing for dimensions)
- (4) 2" Pipe strap brackets to attach rails
MAXIMUM RECOMMENDED NUMBER OF SOLAR PANELS:
6" MODEL: (6) LARGE (325W) PANELS
4" MODEL: (4) LARGE (325W) PANELS
3" MODEL: (3) LARGE (325W) PANELS
2" MODEL: (2) LARGE (325W) PANELS
NOTE: SOME DRILLING INTO SOLAR PANEL FRAME MAY BE NECESSARY
This item is still eligible for a 30% tax credit.
MANUFACTURED IN HOUSTON, TEXAS, USA