Kit composed by a mini wind turbine and body, generator and propeller/blade.
The mini wind turbine is built with thick wires and great performance generator, prewired, ready to unpack and use. The blade is securely press fit on and locked with 2 set screws. Aerodynamic grooves on the blades create a thin turbulent boundary layer on the surface, which allows the blade to flow smoothly through the wind; Thick UV resistant housing and blade, tested in a real engineering wind tunnel.
- Charges any device (cell phone, tablet, etc) like a normal USB wall charger.
- Portable and easy to use.
- 12.5" Blade starts charging in as little as 6 mph.*
- Includes a USB LED light.
- Cable dimensions: 3 feet.
- Rotor type: Horizontal axis
- Voltage output: 5V USB, compatible with fast charging
- Amperage output: 0-2A (depending on wind speed)
- Maximum Generator Output: 10 Watts (5V @ 2A)
- Turbine Weight: Approximately 1 lb
- Cut in wind speed: Approximately 6 mph*
- Operating temperature: -40°F to 120°F
- Main chip on USB regulator made in USA.
- Output overvoltage protection: 300W TVS blocking diode protects your USB device.
- Using the latest USB identification circuit, the USB output is perfectly compatible with Iphones, Android phones, Ipad, etc.
- Wind turbine (Including body, generator and propeller/blade). Wind turbine body is designed to snap right into the supplied tripod. No tools or hardware necessary.
- 50" Tripod
This item is still eligible for a 30% tax credit. And it's the perfect opportunity for you to learn and experience with wind energy. One of the ways the world will be powered in the future. These wind turbines performance as well as a big turbine, obviously you won’t get as much power out of these, but they work excellent. You can learn about wind from this item. It’s a good experiment.
Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions you might have. We typically respond within 4 hours or less.
*Charging data determined by actual test results in an engineering wind tunnel. Your results may vary depending on wind velocity, wind direction and other factors.